How to Use PanFone Mobile Phone Manager on Windows PC
Part 1: How to Transfer and Manage Music Files
Check out how to transfer your music, videos, and other media files freely between your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or Android device and PC without iTunes.
1. Click on "Export" button to export/backup music files from mobile phone to PC.
2. Click on "Add" button to import music files from PC to iOS or Android device.
3. Click on to fix ID3 tags including artwork, title, artist, album, genre, and year.
4. Delete duplicates to free up storage of your iOS/Android device.
Part 2: How to Transfer and Manage Photos
Utilize PanFone Mobile Manager to Import and export albums and photos between your PC and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or Android device.
1. Click on "Export" button to export/backup photos from mobile phone to PC.
2. Click on "Import" button to import photos from PC to iOS or Android device.
3. Organize and manage your photos with customized time filters.
Part 3: How to Manage Contacts, Message, Call History
Learn how to use PanFone Manager to manage, backup and restore your personal information including contacts, messages, call history on mobile phone.
1. Click on "Backup" button to export your contacts from mobile phone to vCard, CSV and XML file, or to your outlook.
2. Click on "Recover" button to recover contacts from your previous backup.
3. Click on "New" button to create a new contact.
4. Right-click on a contact to update information.
Part 4: Mobile Application Management
PanFone Manager lets you directly manage apps on computer from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and Android devices.
1. Click on "Add" button to add apps from computer to mobile devices.
2. Click on "uninstall" button to uninstall apps in bulk.
Part 5: Powerful File Explorer to Access All Files on Your Devices
PanFone Manager is also a simple and powerful file explorer to help you throughly access your Android and iOS device under Disk Mode, then you can feel free to drag and drop music, videos, photos, eBooks and other files to a folder of your mobile devices, or export the files or directories from Android/iOS device to computer.